Front Office League Administrator
Heartland Soccer is looking for a part time Front Office League Administrator.
Hours are Monday through Friday 10am – 3pm.
Please email inquiries and resume to : job@Heartlandsoccer.net (Subject Line: League Administrator).
Please No phone calls.
Heartland Soccer Association is looking for a dedicated and responsible League Administrator with superior organization and communication skills. The successful candidate will provide a variety of support services and will professionally represent Heartland Soccer Association within the soccer community. This position handles a wide range of administrative duties in support of Heartland Soccer Association programs and staff.
The successful candidate should have previous office administration experience with an interest in and knowledge of soccer in general and within the soccer community. The person must have effective communication skills both written and oral, strong interpersonal skills and a professional and co-operative manner. Flexibility to respond to changing priorities is essential in this fast-paced environment. Self-reliant and work well within a team. The League administrator should be detail-oriented with good organizational skills to effectively maintain accurate sports data with confidentiality. Ability to lift 50 pounds.
Experience with MS Office a plus.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answer phones
- Greet visitors
- Respond to emails
- Data entry
- Maintain file systems
- Track and maintain independent contractor paperwork
- Research discrepancies
- Maintain inventory
- Prepare field supplies for league and tournament weekends
- Assist with tournament and event set up
- Support staff on special projects / events
- Assist with accounts receivables / payables
- Preparation league / tournament team / coach packets
- Coordinate projects with staff and interns
To apply, please submit your resume to job@Heartlandsoccer.net
(Subject Line: League Administrator).
Heartland is one of the largest leagues in the United States and is currently contracting new and experienced certified referees.
Refereeing is a great way to be involved in soccer in a positive way and earn additional money. Join the referee pool for Heartland Soccer Association by attending a certification class. All referees at must be certified through the State Referee Association.
For younger referees, we have a Referee Development Academy (RDA) to help the learning and development process. For more information, please refer to the RDA section of the Heartland website.
We encourage existing players to become certified referees. If you currently are playing, we work to accommodate your team schedule.
To certify in Kansas classes can be found at www.kansasreferee.org
To certify in Missouri classes can be found at www.mrdp.org
If you have any questions, please email our assignor at email@example.com Compensation: Referee Pay Scale Call us at 913-888-8768 for more details. All referees are engaged as independent contractors for games.
- Maintaining a clean OSC by picking up trash and emptying trash and recycling receptacles
- Grounds keeping (leaf clean up, weeding, storm damage, watering, painting of fields, monitoring goal equipment)
- Maintaining clean and functional restrooms, maintenance and office building throughout shift
- Soccer field conversions: practices and games
- Security: Building, Facility, and Parking
- Providing customer service to clients which could include but is not limited to players, coaches, fans, league personnel, concessionaires and guests
- Providing customer service to outside properties including but not limited Kansas State Youth Soccer Assoc.
- Monitoring field usage
- Open and close facility and assist renters with their events
- Enforce the rules of Olathe Soccer Complex and able to offer alternatives to guests
- Monitor tenants of Olathe Soccer Complex and enforce provisions within agreed contracts
- Housekeeping of synthetic soccer fields, restrooms, parking lots, access roads, offices ensuring that it is to professional standards and free of contagious diseases and infections including but not limited to fieldhouse, equipment room, referee’s office, shared foyer, office area, conference room and maintenance building
- Any other duties not contained here which may arise due to emergency, damage or necessity
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to be self-motivated and work independently
- Reliable and Punctual
- Detail oriented
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Able to walk and stand for extended periods of time
- Able to lift 35#
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- 18 or older
- Ability to bring homework to the office for down/slow times